Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Let me tell you a little something about me.


 


Bonjour Girlies,

Phew, last project was a rollercoaster but your fashionista is back at it again. Welcome ancient and juvenile , The fashionable and...well, we accept no less here. My name is Celani Lightbourne. I am 17, going on 18, sadly. I come from the beautiful islands of Jamaica. I’m a fashionista, and I don’t really like saying this line but ‘Fashion is my passion’ cheesy or not it’s just the facts.

My Dream is to attend Parsons School of Design, which is only the best design school in New York, of course. One day, I’ll have my own fashion brand, chic and popular, so lookout for me on the runway, at the major fashion week. I love posting my outfits and stylistic choices on social media, I believe with my talents I can inspire others to be a better version of themselves, through fashion.

Fashion isn’t my only talent and passion. I love the arts in general. This year I actually, got into the orchestra, I am a violinist and I will be on repertory or maybe an even, higher level. There is something enthralling about being able to create and produce original pieces . To take nothing and turn it into eye catching masterpieces. Creativity is a skill I’m proud to say I have and I always strive to show that through my work. Which is why I love media studies, and can’t wait to see what more this class has to offer.

The previous project was an experience I’ll never forget. I had always thought about filming my a music video and now, I am happy to say I have the amateur experience of doing so. However, we must move on, I am excited about starting the final task. I had always wondered what it would be like to film a movie, and now I get to film the intro to one. I can’t wait to show you all my creative ideas and design process for this project.


Always and forever

Your Fashionista.









No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR BLOG

  MY CCR split into 2 parts because it was easier to upload this way. PART 1 PART 2