Monday, September 11, 2023

Production Blog - AICE Media studies



It’s a new dawn and a new day my readers.


This blog is going to be the first of four production blogs for 

this commercial project.Decisions on where to film have 

plagued my mind and of course how to get there ๐Ÿ˜“. I’ve had 

some places in mind to go out and do a little photo shoot. That 

iconic statue of a woman down by Las Olas, is a Great start. 

Other places would be Fort Lauderdale beach and an art walk or 

district. Quick little shots by an Italian cafe, the baker 

there is friends with my dad, he gave me a bunch of extra, 

sweet coquettish cookies. The 





Aside from that, I took a short video for my instagram the other day. After some 

thought and editing I really liked the shots that I took and I decided to incorporate   

them into the Ad. They will be added to the West Coast part of the commercial, to 

showcase my different aesthetics. Today, I also began working on the interview 

section for my Commercial. Scripting out the dialogue and the different attitudes 

and facial expressions that should be done for certain parts of the planned 

interview. To spice up the pictures I plan to use in the commercial, they will be 

edited, by yours truly, to be a magazine cover. As for incorporating words into my 

commercial to limit the amount of words I just paste onto a video, I found it more 

intriguing to take videos of different signs or graffiti that will portray what I’m trying 

to say. Deciing what app to use was another process. Ultimately, I decided to use 

cap cut for most of the video editing. Let’s be honest iMovie is not it ๐Ÿ˜‘. For 

creating the magazine covers I used canva and some of my design apps like 

procreate and fashion draw by fashionary. Alas, that is all I did for today. Hopefully, 

on Sunday my best friend and I will be going out to gather more videos and pictures 

for our commercial. That is all for today my lovelies. 

Kiss Kiss ๐Ÿ˜˜.


from simply the best,

your fashionista.






No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR BLOG

  MY CCR split into 2 parts because it was easier to upload this way. PART 1 PART 2