Thursday, September 7, 2023

Research and Planning Blog- AICE Media Studies



Another day, I’m greeting you with a slay 😘 .


Today I am going to talk about my ideas for my AICE media project, I have to 

make a commercial about myself. Not much research to do here, I feel like I know 

as much about myself as my imagination would allow me…I could argue that my 

grandma might know more about me than myself. That aside, let’s get into it shall 

we. Easiest thing I can start off with is music, I had that ready from the get go. I 

chose Lana del Rey- west coast. When I tell you I LOVE this girl. Her music and 

voice are soft I dare say seraphic. In comparison to the racket of most of todays 

music (nothing personal) I find Lana to be a refreshing pull into my own little 

wonderland of peace. Especially, her song west coast, aside from Brooklyn baby, 

West coast was one of the first songs I listened to by her. her airy voice and the 

soft beat of the instrumental, like an orchestra of God sent musicians. Being 

drowned in the tunes of these lyrics feels like I’m spinning dreamily on the coast of 

a nostalgic, white sandy beach in a Swedish or coastal summer vibe. Okay, I’m 

done blabbering like a psychotic fan πŸ˜‚. Aside from Lana Del Rey, Fashion- by 

Britney Mason was another great choice. Obviously πŸ™„, because it perfectly 

represents yours truly 😊.


 Fashion as you all know will forever be a big part of my life. So, having this song in 

my commercial is going to make me feel like a 90s supermodel strutting the runway 

or only the most famous designer greeting their audience on the stage as all the 

models walk by in my designs. For filming, I plan to do a music video mixed with an 

interview. It will be switching between aesthetic poses and short aesthetic clips of 

me simply showing off an outfit or doing a hobby. Then it cuts to a small part of the 

interview. Basically, an edit of myself as a commercial. Some places I have in mind 

are probably, my local beach, museum and other aesthetically pleasing places, like 

night time downtown Fort Lauderdale and maybe if I beg hard enough, my dad will 

take me to Miami 🀭 I just have to play my cards right πŸ˜‰ .


Look wise I’ll probably aim for a 90s paparazzi kind of vibe or the chipped pictures 

from an old 2000s flip phone or Polaroid pics…yes, lots of Polaroid pics. I want all 

the pictures to have a chic, elegant maybe a little grunge or Streetwear but mostly, 

keeping it classy. But! That’s how my research is looking so far. Until next time my 

smunchkins, kiss kiss 😘


Granting You Great Fashion Sense, 

Your Fashionista ♥️.




No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR BLOG

  MY CCR split into 2 parts because it was easier to upload this way. PART 1 PART 2