Thursday, September 7, 2023

Intro Blog

 Greetings Girlies,

Yes, that goes for the dudes as well. My name is Celani. I come from the beautiful islands of Jamaica. I’m a fashionista, and I don’t really like saying this line but ‘Fashion is my passion’ cheesy or not it’s just the facts. I want to go to Parsons School of Design, only the best design school in New York, of course. One day I’ll have my own fashion brand, chic and popular, so lookout for me on the runway, at the major fashion week. I could go more into depth about my fashion craze but aside from that my hobbies entail crocheting and knitting (like the granny at heart I am) and collecting antiques. I was raised by my grandma, still am to this day, i love my grandma to worlds end and I’m always grateful for her. Violin is another one of my talents, I got accepted into repertory orchestra. Painting, designing, architecture, drawing and basically most things to do with art are where my talents revolve. Posting on my instagram even though I don’t really consider it a hobby, is still something I like to do. I call it an investment for the future, šŸ˜‰ building popularity so later when I launch my brand I won’t have to. Animals are also, the lives of my life, before fashion became mainstream for me, I’ve always wanted to be a veterinarian…I still do to be honest. One day I want to own two foxes, one an Arctic and the other a fennec. Two dogs or more, probably a husky, a Pomeranian and a golden retriever. Also, some sugar gliders, horses and rabbits. My future is looking like a country bumpkin somewhere out on a farm house, but still living it up lavish in a skyscraper, top floor in the dead center of New York. Hey, a girl can have delusions. With that being said it’s time to dip my lovelies, Kiss Kiss šŸ˜˜ .


With love,

Your Fashionista.






No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR BLOG

  MY CCR split into 2 parts because it was easier to upload this way. PART 1 PART 2