Monday, February 26, 2024

Re-Shoot Blog

 




Greetings girlies, 

There were many scenes that I wasn’t fond of the way they turned out. The field scene for example didn’t really, go as planned. There were just way too many people in the way and the grass wasn’t as tall as I would have liked it to be. Most importantly, the flowers, none were in bloom and I was really looking forward to including them in this shot. In the end I scrapped all the previous videos and and filmed them in my backyard instead. Which honestly, I should have done so in the first place. It would have saved me a lot of pain, struggle and crazy Miami highways.



Since I was filming this in the comfort of my own home, I used the white dress for this shot. I set up the camera to get an overhead view of me laying on the grass for the sleeping part. I didn’t have tall grass so I removed the scene of the girl running through the fields. In its placed I filmed a Dutch scene of the pocket watch. First it falls onto the grass and then the camera slowly, zooms in on the time.

Another thing that didn’t go as planned was also, the watch itself. I’ve had it for so long that now the handles won’t budge. So, I wasn’t able to adjust the time to my satisfaction. However, I still went on with the watch since it is a crucial part of the film.

Aside from the field scene I decided to scrap the entire playground scene . The shots looked dark and not pleasing for me. In stead I will replace these scenes by just filming the girl relaxing in the garden (my backyard) . Well that is all for this blog, I will catch you all in the next one !


Your Fashionista.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR BLOG

  MY CCR split into 2 parts because it was easier to upload this way. PART 1 PART 2